DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone with a DStyle tell me if they have the ETouch and Emergency Assistance buttons above the rear view mirror?

I still can't tell if mine is a DStyle or DSport - I have no blind spot monitoring but I DO have these buttons...

They are only available on the DSport according to the brochure...

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have a DS4 So Chic and I have the blindspot mirrors aswell as the emergency and eTouch buttons.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't heard of the So Chic so have just googled it.. it seems to be the French version of our Style which means my car is looking more and more like a Style and not a Sport!

Thanks for letting me know.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have the DStyle, with the buttons. But I don't think they actually do anything. Maybe one is an autodestruct button

Edited by: Hutch

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like your thinking! I'm going to press mine to see if they work! Then I'll cancel them and run off...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have them on my DStyle and they work fine - I found out when my son pressed one and an operator was shouting at me in broken english to see if I was alive!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hutch said:
How does that work. Is there a built in communicator or does it go via your GSM via Bluetooth ?

It's built into the car. No need to connect your own phone :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the buttons too and yes i have tried them both....! but nothing happened..? mines a d-style 2012 model so I'm wondering if this is something that you have to subscribe to..? (similar to a tracker) using a subscription perhaps...?

·
Registered
77 Posts
We have just got a DSport (first proper owner) and we were told that they work, though better half wonders if the one on the right is an ejector button

Getting flashbacks of Die Hard 4 though

DSport 160

1 - 12 of 12 Posts