Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
mine looked like that once, now it is a shade of mid black with white streaks!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Scotty Pro said:
Think I have an addiction too cleaning it
you need to join up here LINKYbut be prepared for a dwindling bank balance if you do

Spent a fair while trawling through that site since I got my car three weeks ago. I've got a black one and the last black car I owned was way back in the 1980s. I used to wash and wax every weekend back then. I've been trying to sus out what is best in the current marketplace. I've used Autoglym products on my cars for a good while, both company cars and my own for the last five years. I always like a nice clean and shiny look to my cars. Forgot completely just how quickly a black car gets dirty.

I had my DS4 treated with Supagard, ye, I know, many people think it a rip off, but the last two cars I've owned both had it and with regular cleaning and care they both looked good when traded in. So far the AG shampoo & conditioner has given mine the look I like. The real test will come over the next three months or so as winter kicks in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.