Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, what's your cleaning regime and what do you use to keep your DS4 looking tip top ;)

I'm an Autoglym user and am more than happy with it and the finish I can get on my Black DS4.

What do you use and do to keep yours in tip top condition.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I use an expensive commodity, i.e. water, and use Mer to clean off any marks. I've never used soaps in all the many years I've owned cars and have been happy with the results. I always clean thoroughly though, eg round the door hinges etc.
You can spend a lot of money on all sorts of cleaning products, but all you end up with in any case is a clean car.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I use all sorts, Poor boys Diamond white, Chem' guys Jet Seal, Valet Pro Bilberry wheel cleaner are some of the better ones I have used.

·
Registered
202 Posts
My husband washes ours wen he goes to work. Wen we bought it, we had pure guard applied so I'm reluctant to use any soaps. Xx

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Caz1975 said:
My husband washes ours wen he goes to work. Wen we bought it, we had pure guard applied so I'm reluctant to use any soaps. Xx

Had Supagard on mine but keep it well protectd with Autoglym shampoo and occasional Aqua Wax application. Looks great when it's clean

Edited by: DCB

·
Registered
578 Posts
I use Autoglym and Meguiars for p[polish and waxing. But like priv I do use Albanians when the winter is crap!

·
Registered
102 Posts
priv said:
Albanians
wont let them anywhere near mine sponges and abrasive chemicals, looks clean until your wheels start bubbling with rust and the sun shines showing thousands of swirl marks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I wash mine with a general car soap (fairly cheap one) but use autoglym polish about 3-4 times a year. Just done that yesterday as it happens. Looks lovely!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just gave mine a post-Winter treat of Autoglym shampoo twice, that is I did the lower doors and boot twice.

Then clayed the whole car especially the sides needed it!

Autoglym Ultra Deep Shine to finish off.

Took 4 hours as I was rushing to go out in the afternoon so did nt have a chance to do the glass or interior properly.

But those 4 hours gave me my baby back after the weather ruined her shine.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Around 6 hours on mine today .....

Valet Pro Citrus Prewash & rinsed, then snowfoamed & rinsed, then washed using Zymol Auto Shampoo using 2 buckets and Car Pro Sheepskin Mitt & rinsed, Dried using large drying wooly towel, IronX, Rinsed, Clayed, washed and rinsed, dried again, Machine polished using Megs range, sealed using carpro CQuatz, Glass polish then sealed, wheels sealed with Planet polish wheel seal, trim & tyres dressed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wow a lot of time and hardwork! I use greased lightening on my perl white ds4 half hour later sparkling with that smooth polished feel and the rain water just beads of the car! Use it on alloys and glass looks mint highly recommended,best of all no water in sight!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts