Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all want to clean the dash interior trim etc but not sure what to use as the dash and part of the door handle seem to be a different plastic not as hard as top of door cards

any ideas ?

cheers

·
Registered
312 Posts
I use Auto Brite Pink Sheen you can get it off the Auto Brite web site . I use a lot of their product as the price and results are very good . Before that I used Auto Glym products . They bothwork fine on all the plastics but I prefer Auto Glym to clean the engine .

·
Registered
94 Posts
when cleaning interior you can usually get matt or gloss finish. In my opinion gloss makes the interior look cheap n shiny, so I always use matt, but just personal preference. But something to bear in mind if you're buying for the first time, there are two types of finish, the matt being factory type finish.Edited by: Newkiebrown

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi newkie its not the first time i buy it was rather more whats best to use as there is different surfaces inside the dash is different to say the door cards etc etc and yes i think matt is best

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have the same problem when looking for stuff to buy as when you look out there everyone has a different preference, for cleaners I tend to use carplan stuff as to be honest they all do the same thing so it's down to personal preference. I would say that I tried lots of different products on smelly car matts with my last car as I had spilled milkshake on it. None of I think 4 recommended got it out and in the end I just blasted them with a pressure washer, that worked a treat

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have allways used autogylm and found it very good i like there glass cleaner and there interior cleaner but i am allways open to try new stuff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts