DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 200 THP model with the sat nav...I have had the vehicle just short of 2 months and the clock has randonmly reset itself 3 times...any one else experienced this and if so is there a simple fix?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just the clock resetting and nothing else? That is odd because as far as I understand it the clock is integrated into the whole sat nav / entertainment system. I've had the whole unit reboot (didn't loose any settings though) on me a couple of times but just the clock resetting seems a bit bizarre. Does it do it when you leave the car or when your driving? Either way I think it might be worth having a word with the dealership to see if they have any clues.

Hope you get it fixed.

Azzy.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the tips....so far only the clock has reset itself and each time on turning on the ignition....maybe it happens when the ignition is turned off but you cant see that... will contact the dealership where I purchased the car...it is probably a computer says no problem..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well it seems this is a known fault since there is a firmware upgrade that fixes the problem. Took car back to dealership where purchased, picked up a loan car for overnight, returned following day all fixed.....cool

1 - 5 of 5 Posts