Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I now have club stickers available to buy

They are cut out WHITE Vinyl and will stick on the INSIDE of your windows.

The stickers are £3.50 each or two for £6. Free P+P

To buy use the PayPal links below:

Buy 1

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=S76CDMZSSPLQN
Buy 2

Fitting instructions:<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">

<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Clean surfaces thoroughly
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Heat sticker and surface gently with a hairdryer
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Peel back backing paper to reveal decal
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">should it not remove on first attempt - stick back down and start the above again
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">place in desired location - be aware it can't be moved once stuck down
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Flatten and rub backing paper with a plastic card such as a bank card
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Pull backing paper away to reveal finished sticker!

<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">

<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Piture of DUGs

<div id="watchlr_dummy_element_for_plugin_detection">

Edited by: Dan

·
Registered
551 Posts
I would like a couple but just wonder how well a black sticker, stuck on the inside of a heavy tinted window,would stand out

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi dan, got my sticker today, looks great but I have a really bad mark on it for some reason, see picture, any chance of another one please , can't load picture for some reason, if u can send me ur mob number I can send it t you Edited by: pudseycongs

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi - I've deleted your mobile number - probably don't want that on a public forum!

Sorry about the sticker, thought I had checked them all. Happy to send another one out though, can you please email your address to me: [email protected] and I'll send one straight out.

Cheers
Dan

·
Registered
395 Posts
Just ordered mine, great - hopefully more merchandise to come!

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah mate, sent you an email to say it was posted out. Last Friday I think?
Edited by: Dan

·
Registered
395 Posts
Sticker impressive (have a Smart club sticker and does'nt compare).Looks good on rear window

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Glad you're liking them - can you post some pictures up with where you've put them for others to see

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.