Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Not if this will sounds daft but here goes, when using the clutch it seems very high, in that it feels as if I have to raise my foot quite high when changing gear, when looking at the brake peddle this is as least an inch lower that the clutch peddle. Does this mean there is something wrong with the clutch? Sorry for been so dum

·
Registered
27 Posts
I feel the same about my clutch peddle but the dealer here in Aberdeen want to charge me £90 to check it I no they will tell me bullsh*t and say its ok, so I wouldn't say yo are being dum

·
Registered
31 Posts
Unfortuantely all DS4's are likely to have the same set up am afraid, both the one we test drove and our DS4 have the same arrangement (clutch higher than brake pedal). Same on DS3. One of the floors of the car, I just can't get the biting point right. Will get used to it over time I'm sure.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah sound like i will have to get use to it, wife got shorter legs than me though :) still loving the car :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
It seems typically citroen like. I was driving a pool car c4 that was even worse. It took me a week to get used to the new position and I now I drive it like it has been my car forever. I am 6ft tall and use the very last position on the seat rail and have no problems at all. My SRI Corsa now seems heavy and low biting by comparison

1 - 7 of 7 Posts