Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new to the site and would like to say help firstly.
I have a 62 reg DS4 1.6. We have just moved to France from the UK and are looking to go through a French MOT (CT)and register the car over here.
Unfortunately, I have just been quoted over 2200 euros to replace the xenon headlights. This is just too much.
Can anyone give me guidance on how I can get this solved? I have heard that xenon lights have a 'switch' to point then from the left direction to the right but can't find details on this.
cheers folks.

·
Registered
159 Posts
From what I've read before, just turn offDirectional lighting / adaptive headlights if you have it and thats it, the beam pattern doesn't need adjusting.

However on other models I've always thought there was a manual adjustment on the lights that you turn or use a screw driver to turn and adjust the headlights.

I've found this for the C4 and suspect it might be similar for the DS4:http://c4owners.org/plugins/faq/faq.php?0.cat.2.220

·
Registered
53 Posts
At that price would it not be cheaper to sell the car in the UK and buy a left hand drive one? It would make driving over there a lot easier too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts