Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Counting the days until the end of april then i pick up my DS4 really enjoy looking at this forum and checking out how all the other guys are doing with thier cars. Keep the posts coming,it keeps me intrested while i wait for my new ds4 cheers!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
That's gonna be a long wait, I had to wait 2 weeks for mine , seemed like a lifetime , but is well worth the wait. I am new to this forum, I've learnt do much about my car through this forum, shame the citroen dealer was not a knowledgeable

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply Ben, I have ordered my car from a main dealer but the citroen dealers (not main dealers)near me are not very helpful ,trying to get a courtesy car while mine is being serviced is a bit of a joke ,customer service needs to improve thats for sure.Anyway hope you are enjoying your DS4 cheers!!!!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
that does seem a long wait

but you wioll love it when you get it and at least ( fingers x'ed ) should be nice weather to go out and enjoy it.

mine was x demo car looked at it on december 22 picked it up monday 24 december
great xmas pressie for me

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep i keep telling the wife that we will get the new car just in time for the start of the summer currently snowing outside seems sooo far away from delivery date but its somthing to look forward to thanks for the reply Dug.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks ajdar,hope you are enjoying better weather than the snowy uk at present put up some pics of your car does your spec differ much from uk models ?hoping to get a dab radio in mine.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Jbdog- there are only 2 seasons here in Malaysia...hot and very hot! I have almost everything like Habana seat leather, massaging and heated seats, 18" rims, except for 3 things....sat nav, emyway and Denon speakers...I guess it has to do with the pricing strategy to make it affordable. My model is the thp 155 EGS.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the feedback ajdar your car spec sounds well cool i bet it turns heads in malaysia ,still wating for mine cheers mate

1 - 9 of 9 Posts