Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys has anybody got a DS4 witth a DAB RADIO just wondered how good they are if there is much diffrence? .Also i am sure i seen few posts about a compressor ,does theDS4 come with one ? cheers

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hi jbdog,DS4s do not come with DAB as standard, only option.
Citroen are peddling the built in DAB convertor at the moment, but at around £200 fitted you really need to like DAB over FM.
I have DAB built in on a Ford Galaxy and live in Lincolnshire, and have to say signals sh*t! The DAB signal is poor and drops out all over. Other disadvantage is that it 'pre-tunes' stations it can receive so you can only get what it wants you too. If I travel further south then it works fine, but not with me - so because of price I would check you have a good signal before commiting. As DAB not due to take over from FM for a while now (swap-over pencilled in for 2015 has been delayed/postponed as take-up not the same as digital TV).

As for compressor - yes a mini compressor is under carpet in boot along with sealing fluid for tyre, unless you paid for a spare wheel (posh!).

·
Registered
231 Posts
sorry to say I don't get all the hipe about DAB radio anyway
we have DAB at work and you can't get half the stations and the ones you do get are not that great

cd or usb stick for me all the way lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
there is a post about this in another forum.

I ordered my car In March, and I am picking it up tomorrow.

And yes it will now have a DAB radio as standard spec, but Citroen have lumped another 50 quid to pay for the cost, better than 200 odd or so for the upgarde kit I suppose.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have seen anothe r post in another topic/fourm about DAB radios, and one guy got his DS$ delivered in April, and his DAB radio was free???

IF so, I want my 50 quid back!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts