Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone noticed when their daytime running lights are active the rear lights and plate lights are also switched on? Also when the daytime running lights are deactivated (the front LEDs still switch on) and the light setting is on auto the rear lights again are still on. As we keep ours to Auto the rear lights are basically always on, night and day. A little bizarre as in other cars only the fronts are on, not the rears. Everyone else's the same? Can it be changed?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Daytime running lights were made law in the UK and Europe from february 2011 and must come on with the ignition,so no you cannot turn them off. As for the rears they are LED's aswell so use very little power and from personal experience I think them coming on is a good idea,my last car had day running lights and I drove off in the dark without turning my headlights on!

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you read your manual the LEDs front and rear are actually side lights and the day time running lights are in the same cluster as head light and can be activated or de activated in the settings so to confirm the day time running lights are just normal bulbs not LEDs hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts