Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning dismayed to discover the screen on my Emyway unit has gone completely kaput. There seems to be some backlight and when you turn on the ignition the screen flashes but that's it. The unit still works though using the controls is a bit of a challenge. Going to have to take it to a dealer to see what they can do.... anyone else had this? I've had the temperamental random rebooting that other owners have described but this is totally different.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Did you sort out the problem? I had the same issue the last few days. If you press the eject button a few times it reset the system

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The problem disappeared mysteriously. I turned off the ignition a few times but it still recurred, but coming back to the car in the evening it was fine and its not happened since. I'll remember the trick about the eject button next time though

·
Registered
395 Posts
Malc / Lee,Check other threads this is a known issue which Citroen were reluctant to deal with.
One of my many issues was the unit staying blank (intermittant) or just taking minutes to boot up.
After 5 months of dealer denials and threats through AutoExpress a software cure was found - touch wood it has worked, and RevG and others have had this offered at a service so you need to get to the dealer, this will only get worse otherwise!!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Lee moan to the dealer about it as there is a software update that cures it all. Mine's been behaving itself since

1 - 8 of 8 Posts