Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok my 2011 Dsport has the xenon directional headlights, my question is can you turn the direction headlight on and off via the onboard car set up?

You can turn the Adaptive Lighting on and off but think this option is the the cornering fog lights as when i tern this option off the cornering fog lights stop working.

Any help on the Directional headlights will be appreciated.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Accroding to the handbook (page 131 in mine) it can be disabled.
The system is activated or deactivated in the vehicle configuration menu.
The system is activated by default.
The state of the system stays in memory on switching off the ignition.
The following page says the corning foglights can be disabled, but it doesn't say if you can do it separately. I think you'll just have to try it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can some one please have a look in there configuration menu for me and see if they have the option to turn off the Directional Headlights please.

Thats if you have the directional headlights of course

·
Registered
154 Posts
The directional headlights can be turned off, but only when stationary per pages 68 and 69 of the manual. Press the thumb wheel on the bottom left of the steering wheel to access the main menu (which will be displayed in the centre of the speedo). Scroll up and down the list and select "Vehicle Parameters" by pressing the thumb wheel. Next, scroll to and select "Vehicle Lighting", which will display the options to turn the directional headlights and daytime lights on and off. Scroll and select to make your choice(s), then "OK".

That should do it... good luck!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers will give that a go in the morning....let you know hoe i get on

1 - 6 of 6 Posts