DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253; ">Had my DS4 for 3 days now and Im struggling to find out what the small flashing battery icon in the centre display means. Ive looked through my manual and can not see it anywhere.
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253; ">I thought it was the bluetooth system informing me of my iphone5 battery status. But it seems to have no correlation. Also the Bluetooth symbol has a number 2 in it. No idea what that means either!?
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253; ">

<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253; ">Also not sure what the contraption is in the boot under the tyre repair kit? A few wires coming in/out?
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253; ">Can anyone help?
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253; ">

<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253; ">Cheers

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome! The battery icon on mine relates to the phone connected. In my case iPhone connected via Bluetooth. The 2? Possibly has 2 Bluetooth connections set (your phone plus another?). The gadget in the boot I believe may be something to do with the electronic handbreak.

Happy motoring.
Sam

·
Registered
60 Posts
It is definitely supposed to be the battery level of your phone, but it doesn work or correct on iPhones. My old C5 had the same but it was always spot on. Ive learned just to deal with it and ignore it on mine. The 2 means both phone bluetooth and media bluetooth (music streaming) are connected as you can have different devices for both if you wanted to use a different device for music for instance. You can see this in the phone menu if you take a look you can connect/disconnect both or them individually.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts