Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, Just bought a 2017 2.0 DS4 Performance line. Love the car but having issues already!
Bought it from Gateshead - 2 hours away due to the fact these cars are like hens teeth.... Had it delivered the next week and straight away there was a knocking from the n/s front suspension. Dealer was fine and we agreed to take it to a local Citroen dealer - next day noise was worse and the car was undriveable so they brought me a demo to use and took it away.

Got it back yesterday - all fine. Took it out for the first time and engine fault light came on with the "service" and Emissions fault. The other light is on as well that people mention in relation to this issue so it could need a new Ad blue tank. Its booked into the local dealer again with the vendor picking up the bill but with so may issues so I just give up?

Anyone else had similar?

·
Super Moderator
1,048 Posts
Just your luck with any car, and could have been not looked after right by a previous owner. ANy car might have issues, I'd stick with it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just your luck with any car, and could have been not looked after right by a previous owner. ANy car might have issues, I'd stick with it.
Yeah I'm thinking similar but they don't supply a warranty (you have to buy an autoguard one which I didn't as they are worthless) so I'm reliant on the Consumer rights act. I can reject it for a full refund for 30 days and they are liable for 6 months but with so many issues already....

I've seen quite a few posts on here with the same issue so this could be quite a major problem if it needs a new Ad blue tank...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I'm thinking similar but they don't supply a warranty (you have to buy an autoguard one which I didn't as they are worthless) so I'm reliant on the Consumer rights act. I can reject it for a full refund for 30 days and they are liable for 6 months but with so many issues already....

I've seen quite a few posts on here with the same issue so this could be quite a major problem if it needs a new Ad blue tank...
So.... I sent this one back, bought a 1.2 Perf line from DS in Birmingham. Drove that and the same noise which they were unable to find until the sakes manager eventually bothered himself to drive it. So I binned that one.

3rd time lucky - pick up my 1.6 HDI Perf line on Saturday.... no knocking noises and all good so hopefully this is the one!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
So.... I sent this one back, bought a 1.2 Perf line from DS in Birmingham. Drove that and the same noise which they were unable to find until the sakes manager eventually bothered himself to drive it. So I binned that one.

3rd time lucky - pick up my 1.6 HDI Perf line on Saturday.... no knocking noises and all good so hopefully this is the one!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts