Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

We have a ex dealer demo DSport 160 (auto diesel), for all of 3 weeks now, and the handbook has yet to arrive. Ours is a late-ish 2015 version that still had the Citroen chevrons on the grille,Is there anyone out there with a similar car, who would be willing to share tips and info with us.

Things like does your passenger mirror tilt when you reverse or are your running lights the LED's (like every other modern car currently) or do they only come on when you opt for the proper lights. DS logic escapes me and I am not sure if things are common or ours is just odd.

Thanks

DSport 160

·
Registered
544 Posts
The mirrors do tilt, you need to switch the mirror selector you use to the side you want to tilt, hit reverse and it will drop.

Much confusion on the DS4 over the DRL's I'm afraid - the LED 'boomerang' lights are not the DRL's, these are the side lights - the DRL are a regular fitting in the headlight assembly. The way to drive with only the Boomerangs on (as we do) is go in to the car menu exterior lighting option and turn off the DRL's then leave the car lights on 'auto' mode which keeps the sidelights (Boomerangs) on

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Frank,

Thanks for this, we are still waiting for the 2015 version of the handbook to arrive, not much point in having the 2016 one (logic lost on the dealer bless him). Woe betide them if they think that they can fob me off about getting the correct book

DSport 160

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.