• No - I prefer the original

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
The front is ok, but not great, looks a lot better on the DS5 in my view, although it does look ok in brighter colours to show off the contrast black around the number plate area.

Will be interesting to see how it does if they have lowered the ride height of the standard one, the standard ride height hatchback sector is a very crowded and competitive sector. Edited by: Becki_Justin

·
Registered
470 Posts
Are you sure they have lowered the standard DS4? From the information I get they have only raised the Crossback without lowering the standard one.

·
Registered
176 Posts
No not certain at all, but the press release talks about:
- competing with BMW 1 series and Volvo V40, both normal hatch backs.
- pics of normal don't look as high in the wheel arch as current model
- 30mm is huge in wheel gap terms, most lowering springs are 30mm drop, so to raise ours by 30mm would make the CB look like a monster truck, which it doesn't. I
- Official FB reply says CB is slightly higher than current model and 30mm isn't slight!
-it just says CB is 30mm higher, it doesn't say than what, but I think than the new standard DS4, not the current model.

so I'm my opinion, the standard model is lower than current and CB is slightly higher. Edited by: Becki_Justin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.