Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've had a 1.6Dstyle and have constantly been having issues with bluetooth connectivity to my iPhone (in fact iPhones as I've swapped phones recently).

Quite often - 50% of the time - the phoneisn'tpaired with the car on startup. Sometimes it only pairs up and offers music streaming and not telephony.. I have to manually go into the menu and connect and all is well.

However about 10% of the time when the phonehasn'tpaired up I go into the menu the bluetooth icon is sort of greyed out and not selectable.

Is this a common issue or do you think I've just got a dodgy bluetooth module in the car??

Anybody else having similar expierences?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Looks like it may be a dodgy Bluetooth module, I have used mine with an iPhone 5 since I got the car and never had a problem

·
Registered
60 Posts
Have never had a problem with it connecting (multiple iphones been tried) though i have issues with the quality of the ad2p streaming, its in to citroen next week for them to take a look.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ive got this problem, connects, disconnects, wont connect! My colleagues have the same DS4 as me and they dont have the same issue.

·
Registered
164 Posts
My Android works fine over the Bluetooth, until I bring along my Blackberry with Bluetooth on and it refuses to connect to anything.Looks like it can't handle more than one at a time. Could this be the problem ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts