DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so after seeing other ds4's with the side protectors fitted, it made me want them fitted to mine even more as it finishes the car off in my opinion.

I emailed Citroen UK and asked if they could help as I could not get my head round the dealer quoting my £450 to get paint and fit them
no joy, they told me go see dealer

so last week I decided to ring Citroen up explained my car was an ex Citroen demo car that I bought but if I had bought new I would have had them fitted.
I asked if they would help out.
they told me I would have to speak to my dealer and get them to ring Citroen up to explain.

I received a phone call from my dealer yesterday telling me they had been it touch with Citroen....

They said Citroen would pay for all the parts and half the labour cost to fit them
I would have to pay to get them painted and half the labour
so it will cast me £170

happy bunny to say the least

I have to say well done to Citroen
and a big thank you to my dealer David Fox
( http://www.davidfox.net/ ) for making this happen
well done guys..........

·
Registered
268 Posts
Pleased you got sorted, its nice to know we are dealing with one of the better Citroen dealers.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Good result
Yourperseverancepaid off big time
Well done to Citroen as well,great service above and beyond

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys i got my ds4 a few weeks ago, it was meant to have the black/chrome side strips on but apparently they werent in stock and were to be fitted the week after. i have now been told they dont exist for my ds4? any ideas or if you guys have a part number for them?

·
Registered
281 Posts
hi there i just ordered my ds4 nd i was told the rubbing stripes are £150 from citeron which i think is a bit steep so i did not bother let us know if you find cheaper

·
Registered
470 Posts
ds4 pete said:
hi there i just ordered my ds4 nd i was told the rubbing stripes are £150 from citeron which i think is a bit steep so i did not bother let us know if you find cheaper
150 is a good price, don't think you'll find any cheaper

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ds4 pete
£150 is the price Citroen charge when you buy car new
I was quoted originally £440 to add them later..........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts