Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats your views on door protectors? on pearl white DS4 ??mine does not have them but thinkingabout fitting them
whats your thoughts...........

Edited by: dug

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yeah I think it's a dam good idea, at least it will stop the wife and little lad stop banging the doors, let me know if you get any cheers

·
Registered
268 Posts
Got em on mine but they are not on the widest part of the door, down my narrow drive the first thing that contacts the wall is not the rub strip. Hope to sort this but waiting for the better weather.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just been quoted £270 for thes 4 pieces of plastic from citroencrazy was ony a £150 option in the first place

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes i do Dshark but the price of them over here for 4 pieces of plastic is crazycan you buy them over in poland for a better price than in the uk??

£300 over here

·
Registered
470 Posts
dug said:
yes i do Dshark but the price of them over here for 4 pieces of plastic is crazycan you buy them over in poland for a better price than in the uk??

£300 over here
More or less the same price in Poland for them strips. And they are plastic with a just little bit of chrome, I guess the cost of fitting them on is high, it's not a DIY kind of thing. Or am I wrong?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i would think easy jobyou can see where they go and i think they just stick on
they do on the ds3 so would think the same for ds4

·
Registered
472 Posts
Mine has them but they look like they will be easy to fit

·
Registered
470 Posts
Did anybody stick the strips or have them fitted by service? Please describe how it was and put up some "before/after"pics.

Edited by: DShark

·
Registered
267 Posts
Is the alignment intentional? The correct original strip position sits much lower. It looks kind of out of proportion .

1 - 20 of 22 Posts