Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey team,

Just recently purchased DS4 2011y and realized heating on driver seat doesn't work at all! But massage is working fine ..
On the passenger seat everything works fine.

Does anyone have an idea how this can be fixed?? Is it possible to be a fuse ? Is there a fuse box inside the car ? Any other advices will be much appreciated!

Many Thanks

·
Super Moderator
1,077 Posts
Could be a separate fuse for the heater. there is also a thermostat somewhere as it turns off when warm enough and comes back on when it gets cooler.
Or maybe even the switch itself, have you tried all 3 positions?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey mate,

Thank you for your quick respond.

I've tried all 3 positions, but unfortunately seat remains cold... where can i find that fuse? Is it under the seat, wirings??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it shouldn't be a fuse, as the massage is working fine on the driver seat, I reckon if it was the fuse broken, nothing shouldn't work on the driver seat..
What I've also tried was swapping the switches from passenger to driver seat, just to make sure it wasn't the problem onto the switch. After swapping them , I realized the problem wasn't from the switch, as the passenger heating seat was working with the switch from the driver seat. I started thinking the whole heating component might be gone and will probably need to be replaced.

Any other ideas?

·
Super Moderator
1,077 Posts
There must be a thermostat in there somewhere, not sure if it's built in to the element

1 - 6 of 6 Posts