Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Awaiting delivery I my shark grey DS4 DSTYLE on Monday. I was wondering if anyone knows anywhere to get the DS logo alloy wheel centrepieces to replace the standard citroen ones.

Also can anyone tell me anything about de badging, how to remove the rear citroen logo and does it leave any marks.

Cheers.

Dan

·
Registered
551 Posts
Welcome

Don't know about the wheel centers
I removed the "Citroen" from the boot of my DS3,it's just stuck on.
Heat it up with a hair dryer and just pull the letters off or get some fine cotton thread to get behind it
Remove any glue with a bit of white spirit and then polish,took about 15 mins
Simples!

·
Registered
578 Posts
chud786 said:
Welcome

Don't know about the wheel centers

I removed the "Citroen" from the boot of my DS3,it's just stuck on.

Heat it up with a hair dryer and just pull the letters off or get some fine cotton thread to get behind it

Remove any glue with a bit of white spirit and then polish,took about 15 mins

Simples!
Chud have you tried that on the DS4 yet?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Only place I've seen the DS centre caps is here:
<a href="http://www.citroen-accessories.com/~citroen/style-ds3/511665-kit-de-4-cabochons-pour-roues-aluminium-citroen-ds-noir.html" target="_blank">
http://www.citroen-accessories.com/~citroen/style-ds3/511665-kit-de-4-cabochons-pour-roues-aluminium-citroen-ds-noir.html</a>

Edited by: DoomWolf

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've seen those, a bit sceptical about removing the center pieces without damaging the alloy.

I'm going to wait for it to dry up here in Wales and I'll add my chrome plates surrounds and debadge the rear Citroen logo.

I'll post pictures soon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok. So I debadged the car. Took 5 minutes and then 5 minutes with a bit of tcut to remove the outline if the adhesive. Looks very smart with the chrome surrounds. Will post a pic once it's washed.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Hi all, I'm following up this old post in the interest of knowing whether anyone's changed wheel caps - using the ones offered on fleabay ?
Also wondering if anyone's got any pictures of white or black wheel caps on a white DS4.
Cheers

·
Registered
492 Posts
Flea Bay got the better of me and black "DS" center caps are now fitted to all wheels in place of the original Citroen center caps.
Of course I'm liking it.
I'll post pics once she's had a clean.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I also thought of fitting DS centre caps but they quoted too much for a set at the dealer's. Unfortunately, there are none on offer at online auction services or shops.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Cost me about A$50 to get a set of 4 shipped from the UK.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts