Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I travelled 0ver 500 miles from John O'Groats to Staffordshire and we decided to see how many DS models we saw on the journey.

DS3 22

DS5 2

DS4 5

Arent we the exclusive brand !!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi there,

Yes it's quite an interesting straw pole. I myself have only seentwo DS4s & onlyone DS5 on the road. To add an interesting twist it appears that a high number of learner driver cars in the Letchworth area are DS3s. My neighbour has just had a new arrival of her DS4 so there are two in our street as well as a DS3. This is my third Citroen and I've had barely any trouble at all (apart from a faulty heater in my C3 Picasso). I like the exclusivity of the DS4 and the service at my local Letchworth dealership is excellent.

Cheers,

Geoff.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Slightly surprised you didn't see more DS3s, they are really quite common around here, I see 5 of them before I've left my street on a morning! However I still see hardly any DS4s and am yet to see a DS5 outside the dealership.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Only seen one in stoke on trent area, then in one day, I saw three,they were all great looking cars,i'm so pleased we chose one.
Loads of ds3 models i like the look of their daytime running lights.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.