Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this a few days ago after many happy years with a C4.

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Greetings neilp
Nice colour
Heres mine:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DShark said:
Nice ride! Are the side rubbing strips all chrome-coated?
Yes chrome strips.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chris said:
Greetings neilp
Nice colour
Heres mine:
Still finding things out. One question came to mind.
Does the ECO button just enable/disable Stop, Start or does it have some other effect on the engine power.?Edited by: neilp

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Just disables it, as far as I know
S&S has a mind of its own and rarely works on my car, when you would expect it to
Quite stupid really. when the whole idea is that whatever your driving style, it should work to avoid pollution
TBH...Its a gimic and designed to get around the emissions

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I notice when I press start (keyless) and the pre-flight dashboard symbols appear, one in orange is Service with the tyre pressure symbol. (goes out after a few seconds) Is this normal or is trying to tell me something.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Normal - it will remain illuminated if there is an issue plus you get a warning come up in the central display briefly.

If you ever want to be sure just briefly press the dashboard odometer reset button (to the right of th instrument display button) and it will show all four tyres as green with 'OK' next to them, it also then cycles through time/ distance to service, Ad Blue time/distance (for those of us with diesel) and finally a check of the faults.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks very much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.