Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI GUYS my wife has recently had a ds4 13 plate 1.6 hdi engine fault light comes on says repair needed then esp/asr system fault have the vehicle repaired service light is on esp light is on and auto hand brake light is on the well underneath the fuel display then other times its just the engine management sign comes on its own then nothing else and when she speeds up quickly she cannot go over 2k revs and all the lights are on again as mentioned above we have changed oil and filter with ash oil the one recommended and then still the fault was there we was told to do initally by the garage and we have now had citreon or somebody from citreon connect it to their computer who have said we should changed the fuel filter also which we have done since then the problem is still there now he has told us to change the fuel pressure sensor switch any advise would be helpfull as we dont want to get this part 9813735580 that what he said we needed to still have the problem also he said we have to get it from citreon and quoted us over £100 for it regards karl and laura.

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Strewth...It might be prudent to edit with Grammar corrections...Haha!!
OR I can do it for you if you wish..let me know

I would get Citroen to look at it again TBH

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry chris was rushed out to be honest mate feel free to correct it i have had the dreaded man flu all week still with me thanks for the reply but today there has been no light on at all? feels like a constant layout of money and still no solution.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I have had exactly the same problem with my 1.6HDi. The fault was found to be the second and third injectors. I have got Citroen extended warranty so the job was done with no cost to me. Interestingly, Citroen themselves covered the cost of the injectors, which suggests it is a known fault.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts