Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just bought a DS4 2.0 HDI Sport with the 19" alloy wheels. There is no spare in the boot. Couple of questions:-

1) Will a 19" wheel (with tyre) fit in the compartment in the boot? Can buy one on eBay for £180

2) Where is the best place to buy the toolkit (jack, wheel brace etc.) my local Citroen dealership is quoting me £178 for the kit (without wheel) which seems really expensive

Thanks for your help,
Noel.

·
Registered
174 Posts
You dont say what year your car is or what engine. Up to 2015 a full size wheel and tyre fits in the boot with no issues, during 2015 they changed the body to allow adblue tanks under the spare wheel and then the spare will protrude 4 or 5 cm above the level of the boot floor. My old 2013 DS4 had a full size spare in the boot with no issues but my newer 2015 one has a space saver that I have sourced and fits perfectly. The jack I have got from a breakers yard for very little and the wheelbrace from ebay but it is a universal extending one for about £8. Both my cars were diesels, the first 1.6l and the second 2.0l

1 - 5 of 5 Posts