Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI ALL

IM NEW TO THIS FORUM , HAVE JUST BROUGHT A 2012 DS4 STYLE , I LOVE IT BUT THERE ARE 2 THINGS THAT ARE NIGGLING ME , JUST WONDERED IF ANYONE ELSE HAS THESE ISSUES , IF I GET OUT THE CAR WITH THE ENGINE RUNNING SOMETIMES THE MASSAGE SEATS SEEM TO ACTIVATE , AND THE SECOND ISSUE IS THAT I HAVE NOTICED THAT THE FRONT AIR BLOWERS SOMETIMES TURN THEM SELVES UP TO FULL ON THERE OWN , JUST WONDERED HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD ANY OF THESE 2 ISSUES WITH THERE DS4 ? AND WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME ?

THANKS

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi
There have been some previous posts on the mysterious massage function on exiting. Can't remember the result on that, although it is easy to catch the button. It's like to electric window buttons on the drivers door. I've caught them a few times on getting out and opened the passenger window. Didn't notice the first time and it was pouring down!!
Re the fan coming on full. My car does that about every three or four weeks. No idea why. Just press the auto button.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I could be catching the button , Its not a big problem as 99 percent of the time the engine is off when I exit the car and it does not do it , but when the engine is on it does its strange as for the blower I have had the car a week and its done it 3 times , again not a big problem like you say I just hit the button or turn it down but just wondered why it does it.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Mark

It is the side cushion hitting the button when you get back into the car with engine running, the only thing I can think for the fan going to high is if the temp is set high or low it may go high trying to meet your needs, I know if I put mine to defrost and turn the temp up the ac goes on and the fan goes high

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ahhh yes that could be the problem , as for the fan its strange Im new to all this climate controll so could be something I not got set right,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts