Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just been given a dstyle as a company car with no owners handbook. Can anyone tell me how to work the climate control? Specifically what does the "rest" button do in the bottom right hand corner?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Easiest thing is to select the temp you want and press "auto""Rest" allows the air con to run for a few minutes after the engine is switched of.
Welcome,by the way!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi, have you tried looking in the tray under the passenger seat for the manual? It's a pretty good hiding place. :eek:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers for the reply guys, the company have taken the brochure from me so I have no idea about about a few things! Like why is there 3 lights on the auto button and is there a way to control the passengers temp on the drivers switch?

Thanks for the welcome

·
Registered
33 Posts
The three lights on the auto button give three levels of intensity of flow, so of the car is roasting in the sun you'd put it on the third level to speed up cooling the car down. Regarding the passenger's aircon, not sure. I have dual zone in mine so have two temp control knobs.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey @timmyt welcome.

Oddly enough Citroën does not have a 'mono' button that allows both sides to be controlled from the driver's temperature control knob. The system will, however, default to the driver's setting if the difference between the zones exceed a certain margin. 3/5deg Celcius, if I remember correctly.

Ciao

1 - 6 of 6 Posts