Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I had managed to select all the toys that I wanted on my new Crossback but apparently not... it seems that Citroen have been drip-feeding their dealerships with information on the new DS4 and DS4 Crossback, and at the time I ordered mine neither the dealer or I were aware that front parking sensors and blind spot detection were optional extras, even though the rear facing camera was standard.

Unfortunately I've discovered this too late to get them added as my car is now in production, so I thought I'd flag this just in case anyone else is going to be ordering one. There is now a list of standard equipment and optional extras on the dealers' system which wasn't there in early December, so make sure your dealer is aware of it and hopefully you won't get caught out like me.

On the bright side, knowing the car is in production has improved my day!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've just been informed my car is built and ready for shipment to the UK... it should be with Wilmoths Maidstone by 7th March and with me on the 11th. Counting down the days now!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.