Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi allHad my DS4 for 3 days now and Im struggling to find out what the small flashing battery icon in the centre display means. Ive looked through my manual and can not see it anywhere.
I thought it was the bluetooth system informing me of my iphone5 battery status. But it seems to have no correlation. Also the Bluetooth symbol has a number 2 in it. No idea what that means either!?

Can anyone help?

Cheers

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
army514 said:
Hi allHad my DS4 for 3 days now and Im struggling to find out what the small flashing battery icon in the centre display means. Ive looked through my manual and can not see it anywhere.
I thought it was the bluetooth system informing me of my iphone5 battery status. But it seems to have no correlation. Also the Bluetooth symbol has a number 2 in it. No idea what that means either!?

Can anyone help?

Cheers

Also! What is that thing in the boot under the tyre repair kit. A few wires going in and out etc?
Cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mine used to show the amount of battery in my iPhone 4s until I put IOS 5 onto the phone a few weeks ago, now it just flashes no matter what charge is in the phone.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts