Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
Took delivery today of my wife's DS4. Not a bad motor and looks really nice in metallic white with the 19" rims.
Best of all its only costing £182 pm including the vat on a 18month lease. BARGAIN
Where is the best place to get a remap as feels a bit slow top end?
Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi-welcome to the club. I would recommend Superchips or Viezu but there are plenty others available in UK, need to check warranty issue though

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi and thanks for the info
I have a viezu v switch programmed for my old mk5 golf but when I spoke to them I was told it is not compatible with the DS4. When I asked about a standard remap they quoted me 299 which is way to expensive.

·
Registered
578 Posts
May need to check your lease agreement as wellas they may not be too happy with ant remapping.
Ive got a 2.0hdi (160 bhp) and top end is fine. In fact it zips through all gears

·
Registered
395 Posts
All remaps will theoretically void your warrantee, as you are changing the cars std specs. Also watch the remaps as the DS4 has anti mapping security, meaning the ECU will need removing to do it, which risks damage to ECU which will make the £299 cheap! Chipping is easier, but some overide Citroen safety specs and definately voidvwarantee. I have chipped mine and got just under 200bhp without overriding safety.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts