Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia... DS4 is only available here in Malaysia since this month, with all 8 units has been sold... Citroen Malaysia will only import less than 10 every 1 months, making DS4s a very rare sight... Mine will arrive in about a few weeks time... Looking forward!

·
Registered
267 Posts
hi carbonara,i ordered the semi-auto one- my heart said thp 200 but unfortunately my head told me to get the thp 155 as i have to grind through city traffic daily .
Have you got yours yet? Yours come in white?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi alphanic

Congrats on your new ride. Hickory brown is a gorgeous colour, it really sparkles in the blazing tropical sun.
i drive it 100% in manual mode - the best way to enjoy the thp engine.
Are you a new Citreon convert? ....or old kaki Citroen?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello ajdar

im new to citroen , i have been eyeing DS3 before but i never come to Malaysia. :(
but the DS4 is good enough ! haha..
i only only drive it in manual when i wanna have fun :D . normally daily use i will drive in auto.
currently im thinking to lower the car but im still not too sure if i wanna void the warranty so fast XD

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Ajdar,

great news of DS3 coming to us. but i have already bought the ds4.
i would choose the ds3 over ds4 if it comes before i bought it ><
anyway, bro Ajdar your car come with what type of hifi player? i heard the new batch comes with lcd screen + gps. i was thinking is there a way to upgrade to that.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi alphanic,
There is Eibach prokit spring available for the ds4. Lowers ride height by 25mm.
I dont think you need to worry about warranty. Give it a try see whether the ride quality is compromised. If its maintained or improved, i might consider changing the springs by year end.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I personally think that DS4 is a superb car after 3 months of driving it. Now the only concern i really fear is the lousy distributor. The specs of DS4 vary from every batch in such a short time of 3 months. What im trying to stress is that there's no standardization on the specs that each owner received. Im felt like being cheated. It's like lack of co-ordination between our local distributor and their HQ in France i presumed. What do u guys think?

·
Registered
19 Posts
chris010212 said:
I personally think that DS4 is a superb car after 3 months of driving it. Now the only concern i really fear is the lousy distributor. The specs of DS4 vary from every batch in such a short time of 3 months. What im trying to stress is that there's no standardization on the specs that each owner received. Im felt like being cheated. It's like lack of co-ordination between our local distributor and their HQ in France i presumed. What do u guys think?

totally agree.
i found out that some unit even come with GPS+LCD after i bought my car and having the same pricing witht the non-gps unit
i was pissed that they dont even tell us that at first.
i strongly think they should have install the gps+lcd to our unit for free as we pay the same pricing like others.

·
Registered
5 Posts
yes, im really pissed as well. i was thinking of going to lodge my complaint at the ministry of consumerism. How about we guys join forces and i would think that the chances are high if many owners complain than a few. What do u think? Does yours have the side body strips?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts