Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia... DS4 is only available here in Malaysia since this month, with all 8 units has been sold... Citroen Malaysia will only import less than 10 every 1 months, making DS4s a very rare sight... Mine will arrive in about a few weeks time... Looking forward!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Carbonara,
DId you order the thp 200 model or the thp 155? Either one, the engine and handling package is a dream!

·
Registered
267 Posts
hi carbonara,i ordered the semi-auto one- my heart said thp 200 but unfortunately my head told me to get the thp 155 as i have to grind through city traffic daily .
Have you got yours yet? Yours come in white?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had the mind vs heart too... I dont mind the traffic drive, but more towards if emergency, my wife couldnt drive the manual... But happily my heart won :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Excellent ! I heard the manual gearbox is much improved ( less clunkier) compared to previous citroen manuals.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi alphanic

Congrats on your new ride. Hickory brown is a gorgeous colour, it really sparkles in the blazing tropical sun.
i drive it 100% in manual mode - the best way to enjoy the thp engine.
Are you a new Citreon convert? ....or old kaki Citroen?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello ajdar

im new to citroen , i have been eyeing DS3 before but i never come to Malaysia. :(
but the DS4 is good enough ! haha..
i only only drive it in manual when i wanna have fun :D . normally daily use i will drive in auto.
currently im thinking to lower the car but im still not too sure if i wanna void the warranty so fast XD

·
Registered
267 Posts
hi Alphanic

i heard from reliable sources that the DS3 might come toMalaysiaend of the year.
i am upgrading my company car which is due next year...looks like good timing....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Ajdar,

great news of DS3 coming to us. but i have already bought the ds4.
i would choose the ds3 over ds4 if it comes before i bought it ><
anyway, bro Ajdar your car come with what type of hifi player? i heard the new batch comes with lcd screen + gps. i was thinking is there a way to upgrade to that.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi alphanic,
There is Eibach prokit spring available for the ds4. Lowers ride height by 25mm.
I dont think you need to worry about warranty. Give it a try see whether the ride quality is compromised. If its maintained or improved, i might consider changing the springs by year end.

·
Registered
267 Posts
hi alphanic

You can get it from Bozz auto 03-91016151.

They will have to order it first....do let me know how they perform once you install them...

cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi guys, Im the 1st owner of DS4 and im from Penang (Hickory Brown THP 155). Do your rides come with the side body strips? mine one dont have and it's imperfection to the whole styling.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I personally think that DS4 is a superb car after 3 months of driving it. Now the only concern i really fear is the lousy distributor. The specs of DS4 vary from every batch in such a short time of 3 months. What im trying to stress is that there's no standardization on the specs that each owner received. Im felt like being cheated. It's like lack of co-ordination between our local distributor and their HQ in France i presumed. What do u guys think?

·
Registered
19 Posts
chris010212 said:
I personally think that DS4 is a superb car after 3 months of driving it. Now the only concern i really fear is the lousy distributor. The specs of DS4 vary from every batch in such a short time of 3 months. What im trying to stress is that there's no standardization on the specs that each owner received. Im felt like being cheated. It's like lack of co-ordination between our local distributor and their HQ in France i presumed. What do u guys think?

totally agree.
i found out that some unit even come with GPS+LCD after i bought my car and having the same pricing witht the non-gps unit
i was pissed that they dont even tell us that at first.
i strongly think they should have install the gps+lcd to our unit for free as we pay the same pricing like others.

·
Registered
5 Posts
yes, im really pissed as well. i was thinking of going to lodge my complaint at the ministry of consumerism. How about we guys join forces and i would think that the chances are high if many owners complain than a few. What do u think? Does yours have the side body strips?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts