Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. 2011 DS4 1.6
HDi 110. The internal heater fan has stopped working. Have purchased areplacement heater resistor module on the off chance that it might have failed but can anyone advise where it is located? Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Ya, Did you get your heater blower fan working?Just purchased a DS4 with same problem, blower not working at all? Replaced the control unit/resistor module and blower still not working. Direct 12v feed to blower and it powers up ok so not blower. Tested cable from control unit/resistor to blower and showing 14.4v on positive.

I notice earlier Citroen C4 models had problems with failed relay on the engine bay BSI/Fuse box but not sure if that is still occurring on newer design DS4 BSI/Fuse box.

Hoping someone can give me a steer on this one re their failures/experiences :)

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi. Yes, did get it working again. I purchased a control/resistor unit and got a local mechanic to fit. That's all he had to do. First one ordered was incorrect part even though it was listed for a DS4. Looked very different from each other so you couldn't get confused over fitting the wrong one as a reason for it still not working. Other than that, I can't help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.