Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just ordered a new DStyle DS4. Got a great deal from the garage (at least I think so) only problem is Ihave to wait 12+ weeks for delivery.

·
Registered
472 Posts
It will be worth the wait, welcome to the forum and enjoy the car when you get it

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome to the forum... I had to wait a similar period for mine and the first 11 weeks flew by. The last week took an eternity, though!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome Coops, it's true it does seem like an eternity, as it was for me, but once you sit in your brand new shiny Ds4, it will all be forgotten and all that is left is pure enjoyment
In the meantime have a great time on the forum, enjoy !!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi I test drove a ds4 today fell in love with it and ordered it now have to wait till March 1st let the count down begin. Look forward to reading all about the car on the forum

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hi whelan it will be worth the wait, welcome to the forum

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've just ordered mine!! There is a great offer on at the moment with Citroën putting in a dealer deposit of £4500 on top of whatever you put down as well (when bought on Elect 3) which is great as I can get another new one at the end if the deal˜Š

And I can get it with a new '14' plate as well
Come on March.............

·
Registered
25 Posts
That's the same deal that we got Tristan, along with a further 'Dealership Discount' which has made it even better! The dealership was obviously trying to up their numbers for January much to our benefit! :)

·
Registered
472 Posts
March will seem a long way off but patience is a virtue so they say

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have just ordered a DS 4 Sport. Pick it up on the 1st March. Trading in a 3 series BMW. Taking some stick for doing it but test drove the ds4 and fell in love with it. Hopefully I won't be disappointed. Can anybody let me know how reliable they are and what they are like to live with every day. I do a lot of miles.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hi Lance

I have had mine 18 months now and still love it, its never missed a beat and everything works great, I would suggest having a good read of the manual when you get it, it has so many bells and whistles that you need to have a really good read

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still no confirmed date for my delivery yet. Dealer tells me it should be second week in March so hopefully only have 3 weeks to go.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Patience is a virtue said somebody

1 - 20 of 29 Posts