Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a letter through the post today for a safety recall on my DS4 Dsport HDI160.

Something about the fuel heating device integrated in to the fuel filter cover might be defective. Causes heat build up within the connector and may distort so letting air into the fuel circuit.

Could cause poor starting, stalling, and a warning light to come on and even fuel leaks.

Not sure if it's all or just a few but if you have faults listed above then check with your dealer. If yours is second hand then they may not know your address so again check... just give them your VIN.

The safety recall reference is NKA

·
Registered
176 Posts
Interesting. Not heard anything from them yet regarding ours and we purchased from main dealer. Due for first service next month so may get done then if required.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably you have a 'revised' version of the said part. Mine will be 3years old this June.

Wouldn't hurt just calling your service centre and quoting your VIN, they should get all the info from there.

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Just arrived home to the same letterWill get it booked in asap

·
Registered
154 Posts
Me too!

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
gooney71 said:
Me to, ours goes back to Citroen next Friday. Get a free valet as well for the inconvenience....
They wont be touching mine!!!

·
Registered
544 Posts
We get email updates from Citroen on recalls, none on our 1.6HDi so assume this affects 2.0HDi only

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Ours booked in for next FridayThey do it while we wait..Takes about an hour according to our Dealer

·
Registered
176 Posts
Still nothing here, what's the newest recalled so far on here? Edited by: Becki_Justin

·
Registered
47 Posts
just had a look on DVSA site and apparently these are the numbers affected.
your number is located at the bottom of your windscreen

<t></t><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="1" summary="Recall details"><t><tr ="row_even"=""><td ="label"=""></td><td ="fieldborder"=""> VF7******CS519265 to VF7******EZ059357
VF7******CS519265 to VF7******EZ059357
Alan
</td></tr></t></table>

Edited by: DEE ES 4

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Many thanks for posting thisVery useful

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Just back from the dealer.Took about 10 minutes

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
1 hour v 10 minutes??What took them I wonder?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Just 15 minutes wait for me today... I guess it's the luck of the draw!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Rich2316 said:
Becki_Justin said:
Still nothing here, what's the newest recalled so far on here?

cars built from 02/09/12 to 02/01/14 are affected
Thanks, that will be why then, a sticker behind the number plate says ours was built Jan 15

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.