DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... Ok this thread is imminent... Any of u have done modifications to your DS4s?.... A lowering kit and sports exhaust should sound awesome!...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Checkout ruefferperformance.de... They have a sweet sounding RCZ... Since they both share the same engine, can ee install the exhaust sytem to ours?

·
Registered
267 Posts
not yet....lowering the ride height would make the suspension too stiff.As for sports exhaust i can see that only Remus have one for both DS4 thp 155 & 200.

·
Registered
117 Posts
carbonara said:
Checkout ruefferperformance.de... They have a sweet sounding RCZ... Since they both share the same engine, can ee install the exhaust sytem to ours?

You can get around 252 bhp out of the engine (http://www.ziptuning.nl/chiptuning/Citroen-DS4-THP-200-pk.html#header) - I, do not want to do it though as it'll invalidate thewarrantee-, but, still, quite tempted. Seems like rather large gains ....

·
Registered
267 Posts
There is Eibach spring kit available which lowers height 25mm front and rears. H&R springs lower them by 40mm!

if it does not hamper the original ride quality i might be interested!

·
Registered
19 Posts
im thinking to remap the ecu on my ds4 but unfortunately my unit come with EGS gearbox and i have heard the other say that the gearbox couldn't handle more torque and resulting you cant remap the EGS ds4 for more power. is it true??

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi I am sure the factory standard gearbox has certain tolerances which can take more power and torque...as long as its within the tolerable limits.

·
Registered
19 Posts
hm...im really interested to get more power as the current one cannot satisfy me ! but i hardly see any remap for 155thp egs :(

·
Registered
42 Posts
alphanic said:
i have checked the remus exhaust.it look
when it fiited to the car
but power should be great

The sooner an exhaust comes out that can pop through the rear vents (like the DS4R) rather than out below the bumper - the better!

·
Registered
551 Posts
The sooner an exhaust comes out that can pop through the rear vents (like the DS4R) rather than out below the bumper - the better!
[/QUOTE]
Agree!
Should have been like that from standard,especially on the DSport
If you,ve got it flaunt it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I understand from my dealer that this item may not be a good idea. He mentioned that the transmission (mine is the THP 155 EGS) may not be able to handle the additional power (as racechip.de's chip will increase the 156hp to 199hp). + it will void the warranty.

Any one here have installed it on the EGS? Would very much appreciate a feedback.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts