Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After chatting to another DS4 owner about clubs for DS4 owners, a new club has been formed on Facebook called DS4 UK.
Although there is already a DS4 Owners page on Facebook, unfortunately the person who created it and this forum does not appear to be active anymore.
The DS4 UK club is for everyone and anything DS4 related. There will be meets and shows in the future for any members wishing to attend.
For more info please feel free to check out the page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ds4uk/

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's your opinion! Not everyone reads the different message areas, but if you want to limit peoples freedom of choice then fine, keep this group limited to a forum 🤔

·
Registered
217 Posts
I did have a look at the facebook DS4 thing, joined it, had a look at the vacuous comments by several members and left the group. I hope people will find value in it but it isn't for me

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did have a look at the facebook DS4 thing, joined it, had a look at the vacuous comments by several members and left the group. I hope people will find value in it but it isn't for me
Sorry you feel that way. It is a new group/club so there will be a lack of content/info to start, but as with anything it can only get better.
Hopefully you'll have a change of heart in the future and join again on the future 👍

·
Super Moderator
1,068 Posts
For information, then a forum like this is much better since finding something you need to know on facebook is a complete waste of time.

I'm sure you'll encourage everyone to post anything worthwhile on this forum in reciprocation of allowing your advertising here.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I really cannot understand all this animosity, surely the more information and help we can get for our DS4's the better. I have belonged to the C4 Owners.Org site since it's inception and still find it useful for my DS4 although it's a bit limited.

No one has to join the Facebook one or even like it but as I said, surely more information and help is beneficial.

But each to his own.

·
Super Moderator
1,068 Posts
I know of that one, I use it too. It was the facebook one I was querying as they are offering stickers for the club.

There's no real animosity either, just my experience of facebook is that its not good for technical posts, stuff just vanishes over time.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
After chatting to another DS4 owner about clubs for DS4 owners, a new club has been formed on Facebook called DS4 UK.
Although there is already a DS4 Owners page on Facebook, unfortunately the person who created it and this forum does not appear to be active anymore.
The DS4 UK club is for everyone and anything DS4 related. There will be meets and shows in the future for any members wishing to attend.
For more info please feel free to check out the page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ds4uk/
There's two DS4 UK groups on facebook, and if you are offering stickers, does that mean you are a "DS4 owners club"??
There is one club on FB which is for this forum, but nobody has access and the person who created it can't be reached according to Chris.

The new club "DS4 Owners UK" has got stickers available for anyone that wants them and they can be done in different colours. Also available for interior or exterior application👍
Many of the members are also part of Citroen C4UK club so the knowledge pool is growing 🤓

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is the Facebook group a thing ? I've been lucky enough to having stunning experiences there in both Renaultsport and Land-rover Discovery 3 groups, they really enhanced my experience and knowledge of said cars. Can't find this one though ? Only bought car today, want to get straight into it 😄

1 - 15 of 15 Posts