Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Running a 62 plateDStyle DS4 and since I bought it have noticed a lot of wind noise from the passenger side when travelling above 50mph (thought it was the wife at first but she denied it
). Not the end of the world but very annoying.Finally got around to having agood search for theproblem and discovered the rubber sealing strip on the front edge of the passenger door wasshort (about 2 cm) leaving a gap in the seal between the door and the window. Not sure if it's a problem with the length of theseal or maybe the position of the seal locating holes in the door, either way it wasn't right. Unfortunately is now out of warranty so I repaired it byadding a bead of silicone sealantto the gap and that seems to have sorted it. If yours does the same and it's still under warranty then presume you can get it sorted at their cost, if not then try the silicone repair. Not sure how this got through their quality control water test like they do at my local Vauxhall plant, but it did, so maybe says a lot for Citroen QC systems.

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
I haven't noticed this myselfBut thanks for posting the 'Fix'

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.