Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought 2 ltr diesel 160bhp Automatic 3 weeks ago, love it. Smooth ride on the motorway pulls away when it needs to.
Pot holds are an issue with the firm suspension, great car though.
Interior excellent, shark grey or white was a choice of colours ( shark grey won).

·
Registered
176 Posts
Nice colour and engine choice, what spec did you get?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dstyle, just cleaned it, looks great.

Unable to get the mirrors to adjust when reversing unsure if I have the facility?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Not sure either, but in our DSport you have to have the mirror selector set on the mirror you want to move when reversing.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok thanks, dsport great car sure you will enjoy it, I will have to look at other comments to check if others have managed to get the mirrors to work.
Only seen two other ds4 on the road in 3weeks.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yea they are a fairly rare car, think it says about 11k on the UK roads, on howmanyleft website.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Bon69 said:
Dstyle, just cleaned it, looks great.

Unable to get the mirrors to adjust when reversing unsure if I have the facility?
It's not fitted on the DStyle unless you have the security signature (front parking sensors, parking gap measurement and blind spot monitor) or the Xenon Security Signature (the same but with Bi-Xenons).

The manual doesn't distinguish between specification levels, it's easiest to check price lists

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Picture Frank?Yes..as said, its not standard on the D-Style, only as an option...... standard on the DSport

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys for all your advice, that has helped me because I was looking in the manual thinking I had the dipping mirrors in reverse.
Will attempt the cockpit shine next clean.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.