Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, picked up an immaculate 2011 Dsport yesterday and I thought my BMW had some gadgets!! I have a question regarding the side lights / DRLs which I know has been discussed in lots of other forums but I'm still none the wiser! I understand that the hockey sticks are actually the side lights and the DRLs are in the headlight housing. BUT, everyone (including the owners manual) states that the lighting menu is accessed from the lower left toggle wheel on the steering wheel. Again, not a problem but the owner's manual states this is where you can activate / deactivate the DRLs but my lighting menu only shows "Follow Me Home" and "Directional Lights" as options?? Basically, I have the lights on auto and the hockey sticks are on but the DRLs aren't (also the rear lights / number plate lights are constantly on). Could somebody please help and maybe explain why I don't have the DRL option in my lighting menu? Thanks all!

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
When my lights are on Auto the DRLs in the headlamp unit goes out
Lights off...DRL's on
I access my menu and check the DRL to On

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Moved to 'Technical'

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.