Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in a bit of a mexican stand-off with my dealer who has just sold me a DSport that doesn't have the Blind Spot Monitoring system. I am starting to think that it is a DStyle model - especially as the V5 says 'Style'. The dealer has told me that the very first DSport models did not come with Blind Spot Monitoring and that is why they are absent. The V5 is apparently incorrect.

Can I ask all DSport owners to look at their V5's (logbook) and tell me the first registered date and if the car has Blind Spot Monitoring or not. Mine wasregistered31/10/11 and does NOT have BSM fitted.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My Dsport 200THP is an early one. It was registered at the beginning of September 2011 on a '61' plate and when I bought it I was told it was part of the initial UK launch stock and came with the sat nav free of charge as a special deal. The car DOES have Blind Spot Monitoring. If I remember later I'll see how the car is described on my V5.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi our ds4 sport was registered January 2012
It does not style at all on document it states it's a ds4 sport
And it has got blind spot censors
I would go back to garage and if you are not happy
Contact head office customer services
We had to regarding a badly scoured alloy wheel
Only noticed when we got car home and garage
Just kept fobbing us off
Having just bought a car worth almost £24000
I felt as though they had our money and couldn't
Care if they saw us again
Contacted customer services and they were fantastic
They were appalled at Arnold Clarks disrespect for customers
Customer services got us a brand new alloy in a matter
Of days

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the advice, Snoddy. The irony is that the Head Office is actually attached the dealership that I bought the car from!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts