Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologise if this has been posted before I have searched the forum. I am new to the site and have a 2013 ds4. I have a possible issue spoke to 2 separate dealers and neither could answer, my partners car doesn't get much use she has the battery light flashing which I'm assuming is the eco mode for the battery but her heater doesn't work it lights up but nothing comes out is this normal or could it be the resistor pack on the heater? Any help would be great never had or worked on a car with eco mode

·
Registered
544 Posts
The red battery light should not be flashing, there is a fault if that is happening. 'Eco' mode not operating will be signified by the word 'Eco' in a little green light flashing when the car is at a standstill, this simply means stop-start isn't available due to low charge - not sure where it is on a 2013 car (ours is at the base of the rev counter).

As for the fans, I suspect a fuse.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the quick reply since I've got back from work I've re read the owners manual the heater not working could be down to the car putting it into a load reduction mode all the lights function to say it should be working but looks like I'm going to have to check the charging circuit and the fuses the weekend. Is the ds4 a reliable car I've never really gone near Citroen I've always been around fords or Vauxhalls?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.