Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondered if anybody can help me i bought ds4 on a 2016 2 months ago, had car 3 days when engine management light came on called out rac he said it was showing turbo fault, called garage where i bought it from a nissan dealership not back yard dealer, he said probably got damp because we had lots rain but it kept happening. eventually i took it too citroen dealer the said that it was showing on diagnostics it was the turbo actuator gone it only h so they would ad 25000 on the clock, they said they could try a download it might fix it they tried 3 times but said that it would not go into the system so they would have to change the turbo. all done i thought had car back for 2 weeks same problem came on the warning lights took it back to citreon now they saying that the ecu is locked out and asked if anybody had tried to remap the car has ecu locked out. but how come ecu showed fault for the rac then showed the fault for citreon to fit brand new turbo wouldnt they have notice that then.

·
Super Moderator
1,017 Posts
It can be intermittantly fauly, so no fault when they tested it.

IT does sound a bit odd, and I'd be asking them that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts