Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Third time this has happened over the last few months, but just happened again today, but this time in traffic !!!

The problem is that it wont go into gear, you select auto, manual or reverse and it wont go into gear.
Eventually managed to push the car over to a side road with a bit of help and after pissing loads of people off trying to get to work , got out locked it waited a few mins got back in and its working again and drove to work.

Its booked in Monday for a service as well, i have a case number from Citroen. I also videoed it doing it on my phone.

Any one know if there is a fix for this as i have seen others on another forum with he same issues on a c4

Edited by: g_p_t

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had another software update done today on the egs , (and its 2nd service) fingers crossed it fixes the problem.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi Same thing happened to me several times. Happened in traffic a few times and normally happened when there is an audience, once in the middle of Belfast. It also sat down in front of my office and drew a crowd of spectators as I tried to get it started. At least it looked good while stuck in the middle of the road.After several visits to the dealer and a major software upgrade, it seemed to be fixed, with only one slight hesitation in the last year. The car is beautiful, but can be a little princess at times.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why don't they contact us owners and let us know if or when there is an update, especially with this sort of fault !

Onto the next issue , corrosion on the outer edge of one of the alloys,

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There have been some tweeks to the egs software i have noticed, driving experience has improved, will report back on the improvements in a few days once i have had more time to play

1 - 7 of 7 Posts