Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anybody had a problem with the windows.if i leave the car standing for a few hours the drivers and nearside window comes down about six inches ???

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yes... I saw that once.I've closed the doors again with my controller and they went up.
Strange.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi we have the same problem, at first we questioned if we had left it open but this morning both window were down by 3" , we have had the from new for two weeks - so I will call the dealership but do you have any advise based on your experience ? I still think the DS4 is a stunning car

·
Registered
85 Posts
The only explanation I can find in the manual is, that if a window comes up and its feeling any struggle it goes down a bit.
In the mean time I'm worried for every bit of rain (and that's a lot) here in Holland.

·
Registered
551 Posts
My passenger window was down about 3" this morning!Luckily no rain last night.
Anyone got an answer from the dealer as to why?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi just had the same experience with mine.Both windows down about 3 cm when I came out to my car.Another strange quirk

·
Registered
117 Posts
has anybody had a problem with the windows.if i leave the car standing for a few hours the drivers and nearside window comes down about six inches ???

It hasn't happened on mine (yet)... what makes me worry is if the interior gets ruined from the rain (presumably Citroen would sort that out?), or worse it makes it easier for someone to break into it

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes mine did this what you have to do is with engine running put the window down and hold the button for 10 secs the up and hold 10 secs this will resetthe windows do one at a time this will solve it

·
Registered
472 Posts
Diggerboy I assume that you had this problem my question is did it fix the problem long term?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts