DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know if engine faultwarningwill clear its self? also have yellow service light onpermanentlyas well, and ecofunctionpermanentlydeactivated :-(

(was my fault i think as iswitched the ignition off then on again tooquickly and the engine continued to run so i guess it got confused, all i wanted to do was listen to the radio with the engine off !)

Edited by: g_p_t

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just checked my car and it has cleared its self

·
Registered
470 Posts
g_p_t said:
Does any one know if engine faultwarningwill clear its self? also have yellow service light onpermanentlyas well, and ecofunctionpermanentlydeactivated :-(

(was my fault i think as iswitched the ignition off then on again tooquickly and the engine continued to run so i guess it got confused, all i wanted to do was listen to the radio with the engine off !)
You can listen to the radio without having to turn the ignition on, but only for some time, until the economy mode comes on, just press the radio button once you turn ignition off.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DShark said:
g_p_t said:

You can listen to the radio without having to turn the ignition on, but only for some time, until the economy mode comes on, just press the radio button once you turn ignition off.

Thanks yes tryed this tonight and did

1 - 5 of 5 Posts