DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, when braking at travelling speed of about 120 km/hr, the steering vibrates. The dealer suggested replacing the front discs under warranty. Has anyone experienced the same problem.?Edited by: ajdar

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Done only 6000 km, the dealer mentioned there is another DS4 experiencing the same problem- since the discs are imported from France, i have to wait for another 2 months....but its no issue as i do city driving most of the time

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have just booked my car in because of shuddering at 70 mph whilst braking. only done 23000miles. If they are faulty do you think they will replace under warranty?
Cheers guys
Chris

·
Registered
472 Posts
If the car is less than 3 years old you should get it done under warranty no problem

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks Deresim I really appreciate the response. I just don;t want to be fobbed of by them say now they just need replacing, which they don't unless they are faulty.

Cheers

Chris

·
Registered
472 Posts
Cdonbay have a look at the topic steering shudder on braking, this should set your mind to restEdited by: deresim

·
Registered
268 Posts
Standard wear should never cause judder, either warped disc or sticking caliper, warranty issue.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the same problems and got my full set of brakes and disc replaced but the problem still persist ....

I believe is the rims center which did not fit to the cone on the wheels ....

Am trying to fix a add-on cone to see if it helps to solve the probs....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts