Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out in the car yesterday and saw another DS4 at the opposite side of the traffic lights, so I flashed and waved and he looked at me as if to say who the hell are you lol. I really should stop waving to DS4s as I never get the same back and I'm starting to feel like an ejit!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wouldn't have thought so either. I think I'm the only 1 on here on Cardiff. X

·
Registered
231 Posts
lol Caz
I know that feeling, last week I had a week off work and one day went out for a nice long drive to the coast, in the middle of nowhere I spotted a ds4 so I waved, no response
thought out the day to my amazement I saw another 3 ds4 and not waved back

must be me
or Yorkshire folk

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know chud. I lived in harrogate/ripon for most of my childhood. I was born in Bridgend, but moved back here when I was 19. Been here ever since! X but right now I'm in Greece. Ah nice! X

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah. It's great here, very hot! But I do keep calling home to make sure my mum is looking after my cats and keeping an eye on my car lol. And of cause, I still gotta check in here from time to time while say at the pool bar. Xx

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Caz is back! ˜©Loving this British weather NOT! Came to work in shorts and t shirt only for it to rain. X

·
Registered
268 Posts
Caz1975 said:
Caz is back! ˜©Loving this British weather NOT! Came to work in shorts and t shirt only for it to rain. X

Its a bank holiday, what do you expect? . . . to be better tomorrow if my phone is to be believed.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If it's anything like the forecast on my phone, I wouldn't believe it. Mine gets it wrong all the time. X

1 - 12 of 12 Posts