Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving home yesterday evening in Swindon and pulled up behind a black/grey DS4 in Old Town,I smiled to myselfas I am picking mine up on Friday.
This is the first one I have ever seen on the road and whilst drving behind iti thought how nice it looked. Cant wait to get to pick it up now. Roll on the hours.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Rev G said:
WOW I saw a Hickory Brown one on the Isle of Anglesey!
Mate there's a few knocking around Stoke now and I see a few on the M6 between J19 and J36 . You must go out when everyone else is at work

·
Registered
578 Posts
SBK61 said:
Rev G said:
WOW I saw a Hickory Brown one on the Isle of Anglesey!
Mate there's a few knocking around Stoke now and I see a few on the M6 between J19 and J36 . You must go out when everyone else is at work

Im fortunate as my work means Im out and about a lot although Anglesey was a holiday!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I saw a red one in West Bromwich last weekend. Only the third one other than my own that I've seen (not including demo ones at the dealer). I actually even saw a DS5 on the road yesterday!

·
Registered
202 Posts
I been seeing more and more of the DS4's in Cardiff. I have the urge to wave and I DO wave, however iv had a couple of funny looks lol. X

·
Registered
202 Posts
Not too sure about the brown DS4 though. It doesn't seem to have the same appeal to it. X

1 - 16 of 16 Posts