Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI GUYS HERE IS MY FIRST IMPRESSIONS OF MY DS4!!! WOW WHEN I PICKED IT UP FROM THE DEALER IT LOOKED STUNNING.On driving theDS4 the the ride is very firm but comfortable seats are exellent driving position is also spot on big blind spots at rear,so reversing changing lane is always to be done with plenty of care ,love the toys including the DABradio which is good but the signal drops in and out .I have found the boot to be suprising big plenty of room for bags holdalls shopping etc resonable ammount of power avalible from the desiel power plant gear box not the best i have ever had but is ok ,it will also take a bit of time to get used to the electric parking break but it works well not much in the way of road noise which i thought may be an issue with the big tyres [alloys look ace] the funny thing is the amount of randoms who have asked me about the car while waiting in a car park for my misses ,a guy tapped the window and asked what i thought about the car and he pointed to his ds4 dsport white his 6 months old loves it but does not have dab radio also ds3 driver asked for feedback as he is considering upgrading to the ds4 and a very attractive young lady asked about the car much to the discuss of my wife [pity she was there ds4 a babe magnent surely not] .still got a few days off work so its off to clean the dog hair and the wifes junk out of the pockets over all first impressions very positive well pleased at this early stage so newbees get you toughts into the fourm its a great way to get involved

1 - 6 of 6 Posts